lördag, mars 19, 2005

Spring

Yea, it is spring. The last 3 days I hang out at the river when ever I didn't have to work. Today I was there for a few hours and now my face is red. In the south the had 28C°. Crazy!
I'm doing evening shifts until next Saturday. The bad thing is that I don't have time to meet anyone, because people are working during the morning and afternoon, when I'm off. But that's good in a way, so I will take more time to talk to God. I know I should refocus a lot more. Lately I have rather been focused on a person than God. Dangerous!
Tomorrow I will go home. It was my Dad's birthday this week and it will be my sister's turn next week. So we'll have lunch together. Monday is my day off, but I will go and work as hair model the whole day. The event will be in Lucern and I'm looking forward to go there. I haven't been there since Jon and Beck were visiting me.
At the hotel there is always something going on. Today we had a guest from Canada arriving, who forgot his bag (with passport and all that kind of stuff) in the train. Me and my collegue made a few phone calls but in the end it was found and he could go and get it. He nearly kissed me, so happy he was that he got it back :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Awww I love a happy ending!

lördag, 19 mars, 2005  
Blogger rwj said...

hey simone hows switzerland apart from the sun? i know what your like i think you probably tried to kiss him, you dirty girl!!!!

söndag, 20 mars, 2005  
Blogger rwj said...

you dont know birmingham city the Fussball team!!! they rule!!their better than man utd, arsenal and FC basel...cant quite afford to come see switz'land..ooh who's the guy your after take a photo and show us...i'll pray for your relationship type thingy situations...i miss you all the way over there move closer

måndag, 21 mars, 2005  
Blogger rwj said...

have you dissapeared?

torsdag, 24 mars, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home