lördag, mars 26, 2005

More love, more power

Well, I wasn't a very nice person lately. Because of my collegue's 2 weeks holiday I had to do so much extra stuff and everything just sucked. I was agressive and complained a lot, and all that made me very unhappy. Two days ago I looked at my self and realised what a depressive beast I was. I prayed for love, peace and joy, here we go, my heart starts to change. I love God, he's great.
Yesterday I talked to Si (not Mr. Si who has a girlfriend now, but Sirone, my friend from Holland) on the phone which made me happy as well. I will go to Holland in 3 weeks - with my family, but I can meet Si. Very exciting, I haven't seen her since August 2003. Terrible.
Tomorrow it's been a year since I was baptised. People at Oakham, I think of you these days (I often think of you, but especially now).

2 Comments:

Blogger rwj said...

i think u rule!!! if people knew the simone all we in oakham know,thank you for your comment!!!your words allways encourage me!!

söndag, 27 mars, 2005  
Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Happy Birthday for Friday Simone!

onsdag, 06 april, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home