söndag, april 10, 2005

fun things

Yes, now I'm 25!!!! I had a great birthday. The day I spent in a theme park in Germany. My friend invited me, it was wicked. When we came back to Basel, I went streight to the youth meeting of my church. On stage they annouced my birthday, so people came and asked me how old I turned. I let them guess. Someone said 20, most people thought I turn 22 :-) At least I still look young.
Yesterday I went dancing, because I didn't go for ages. One of my friends loves dancing as much as I do, while the others had breaks we just danced for about 3 hours without really stopping. A guy came up to us and asked what kind of drugs we take.
Some news for you people at Oakham. I am coming to visit you guys. First I will go and see Ashley but then I'll come and hang with you, Ashley might come for some days as well. I'm not sure how everything is going to work out, but I will come on the 7th, be warned. I hope you will have some time to spend with me...
May the joy and peace of God be in your heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger rwj said...

hey simone i knew you was getting old!!!hehe only jokin that would be great if you came and visited us that would be cool, 7th of what month?im well excited now!!!

måndag, 18 april, 2005  
Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Yay!!!

måndag, 18 april, 2005  
Anonymous Anonym said...

hey simi. Schrib jez mol uf schwizerdütsch ;-) Isch wirklich cool gsi im fame! Und so wie ich eus kenn gönge mir sicher wieder emol fett go shake :-)) Freu mi scho!

söndag, 24 april, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home