onsdag, maj 23, 2007

Beauty

I wrote this on May 1st, but I felt like I should put it on here. When I wrote it I asked God to speak to me and I tried not to think but to just write down whatever came to my mind:

Beauty brings peace to my heart
The beauty of nature
The beauty of friendship
What never touched my heart
Will break through
To conquer
To stay
Strong like a mountain
You see gracefulness when you look at me
The ocean roars
The demons scream
Because the power of love hurts them
Unity of light and fire
It’s bright and warm
Joyful colours chase away sadness
And we’ll run the race together
And it’s so strong no one can tear it apart
Because it’s the sovereign Lord
Who has put it together
Sparkle in your eyes
It’s the waves you love
It’s the sea I adore watching
The fight of your lifetime
The end of a long road
Leads into a new way
But this time we’ll walk together
The Swiss flag is raised
Patience
Keep on going
Do not falter
Because you’ll only succeed if you try
You can’t go by yourself
It’s not what you expect
But it’s real, true and good
A blessing you can hardly contain
Because God is love
And he keeps his promises