måndag, oktober 23, 2006

Autumn is here

Well, I can't deny that summer has left, so lets face it, winter is on the way BUT it's autumn now and I kind of like it. For a change I got Monday off, I will meet a friend in the afternoon and in the evening I will go and watch "step up" at the cinema with some friends from church. It's raining outside, but that's ok, we need the rain.
This weekend was the TeenStreet reunion. 16 people came 14 stayed over night. I was glad, that not too many made the way to the city we met, it was more personal. We all had a really great time. It was so much fun to hang with the Teens once more, they're just so funny and I feel like I spent most of the weekend laughing. Saturday we went up to the forest, to play a game. In the evening (after tea) we sang some songs, I preached a little and a friend gave his testimony. We had Dessert (very important part) and then some of the Teens came for a walk with me, that was around midnight. We met a few guys on the street. I'm still not sure if they were just drunk, stoned or on drugs, but they were hilarious. I guess we spend nearly half an hour talking to them. They just didn't understand how we can come from different parts of the Switzerland, I guess the constellation was really rather strange. And they didn't want to believe that I was 26, as I couldn't prove it :-)We didn't get much sleep but I wasn't counting on it anyway. We spend most of Sunday together and then had to say goodbye again. Once more I realised that I rather do youthwork and do something I love, than earning loads of money and not feel what I feel when I hang with Teens.