onsdag, maj 23, 2007

Logos Hope

Ok, my Dad will call in like 5 minutes but I'll try to write something about my time on Logos Hope. It was amazing. I love it. Going back was... I can't describe it. I loved it. During this 1 week I felt so awake. Do you know how great it feels not to be tired the whole day? When I'm at home I feel like I'm walking with a veil around my head. It was great to move around, to work, laugh, joke. The team was great. I was worried that after having had such a great time in Feburay I won't like it that much. Wrong, it was even better than in February. The people were great.
Sometimes I walked around on the ship and was amazed about what has been done during the few month I've been gone. It's so exciting to see how things are getting done. The galley is in there. Wow, that was so cool to see. I used to work in there when there were no machines and now the whole thing is in use. It's just so great to be part of something so big. This ship will inpact the nations (well the people on the ship, although the ship is pretty cool itself).
Being on Logos Hope made me (once again) realise how tired I am at home. I do wake up on the weekends, sort of. Well, I guess I'm still pretty lound, but on the inside I'm asleep and that's horrible. It's time for me to get out there once again. When I worked in England, I was alive (by the way, I miss you blackcountry guys, how am ya?) But I also now, that I'm on the right way. This is preparation time.
Ohhhhhhhh Dad is calling.........
Love you guys xxx
Simone

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Great ta, how been ya?

fredag, 25 maj, 2007  
Blogger rwj said...

simone, i love you, e-mail me
wilkoj@msn.com

fredag, 25 maj, 2007  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home