fredag, juli 18, 2008

Hawaii - Fiji - New Zealand - Australia

The last few month were just crazy and I will never be able to write down all that's happened. I will try to blog more, but yea.

Hawaii was intense. I had a great time, met a lot of great people, saw a lot of pain and I hope I got to help some people and bring some light and joy in their lifes. The beauty of Hawaii is hard to explain or express. The people of Hawaii and their Aloha is just beautiful, but yea, as everywhere some people do not like foreigners and being white was not always cool.

Fiji was short and wet

On Fiji I joined the Doulos and sailed with them to New Zealand. I love sailing, it is so great to be out in the middle of the ocean. There is something about the ocean that captivates me, it's so wild and free.

New Zealand was awesome. Reminded me of my home as some parts look like Switzerland but then there is the coast and the beautiful beaches. I worked on Doulos so I didn't get to see too much but it was great. Fellowship with the Doulos people, especially the Swiss and Shift 2 book Ex was rad.

Australia time started off with the Hillsong conference. Wow, God was so present there, so much good stuff, pure Worship, great speakers. Met some friends in Sydney. It's just such a blessing to catch up with friends. This whole trip is such a blessing, starting on Hawaii.

It's not possible to express all I've seen and captured in my heart. So many good memories but also some things I just want to forget. But it's just beautiful to see how God has my life in his hands and I'm thankful for the journey that's behind me and for the things yet to come.