tisdag, april 26, 2005

Time of change

Well, there would be a lot to tell, but I try to keep it short. Last Frieday I went to visit a friend who just moved flat. I went there with another friend and her dog. We 3 girls used to hang out together for ages, it was great to spend time with them. On the way home I saw the tower on the Chrischona hill and I mentioned to my friend how much I like it up there. We decided to drive there and walk - that was at about 10:30 pm. You should have been there. It's like when you're on the Oakham hill, but when you look down there is also a lot of forests and hills, also you can see lots of stars. Beautiful. We just sat there for a while, in awe of what we saw. The next morning I had to work and right after work I went to my Mum's birhtday party - which was cool, because her friends are cool. I had a discussion with my Dad's cousin, who is a pastor. He said that am a woman who loves being independent and that people - especially man - can feel that and that's why they don't want to date me. Interesting - I never heard that theory before. The party went on and on and at 23:30 my brother drove me home. Sunday morning I had the pleasure of working again. In the evening I went to church. An amazing cermon. I realised that I have to refocus on God and that I have to check my motives in what I'm doing. At the moment I doubt that I'm doing the right thing at church, I never had that doubt in England, so I'm confused, but as I'll fly to Glasgow this Sunday, I won't be able to talk to the leaders of the church. But there is a lot to think about.