lördag, mars 25, 2006

Just keep on breathing

Well, I wanted to post something yesterday, but then the phone rung and off I went. Meeting my friend in the city. We went to visit another friend in the hospital, she gave birth to a lovely girl a few days ago. This is the year of weedings (11) and babies (5). Amen. Anyway, we then went to grab some food at Mc Donald's and ate bye the river, short stop at my place and off to a friend's birthday party. My friend came to stay at my place over night and went to school in the morning. This is sort of a normal day. I don't know how I do it, but I'm not surprised that I've been sick for two weeks now.
Anyway, last week I went to this TeenStreet Coordinator meeting thing in Germany. Loved it. It was great talking to all these other people who have a heart for Teens. People from Europe but even Australia. I think I will love my job. Ok, on the day I went back home, Eeva arrived from Finland. We had a great week together. It was such a blessing that she could come and visit.
There is only one thing. Since I came back from Hawaii, I don't really feel home anymore. There is an ache in my heart and I just don't quite get what it is. Like something or someone is calling for me and I can't hear it but my heart can. This is so wired, I just don't get why. Am I strange?
Well, time to get out of here again, got to meet some friends in the city and in the evening I'll go dancing :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Mumbler, you are the coooooolest! Miss you! Love, Ash

söndag, 26 mars, 2006  
Blogger matt said...

Missing a place you love isn't weird! When we got back home from Belarus and I carried on with my normal life all I wanted to do was go back and be with all the people and go all the places we'd just left behind.
I think when you visit somewhere special you leave a little piece of yourself there.
Also, I hope you feel better soon.
Take lots of medicine!

söndag, 26 mars, 2006  
Blogger thej9 said...

Simone! I want to thankyou for being a great woman of God with such encouraging things to say to your friends when they are down! I know that He has great things in store for you and that you are living some of those great things now! Love from Janine xxx

söndag, 02 april, 2006  
Blogger Lemony Snickett said...

Dancing?!
No! Not the special Swiss dancing!
It renders many incapacitated and even some are known to have been hit with one of those flailing arms and ended up in hospital!
Love you honey!
stephen x

söndag, 02 april, 2006  
Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Happy Birthday Simone!

Ah I feel like watching a rude movie as a tribute to your birthday.

I like rude movies! xx

lördag, 08 april, 2006  
Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Boys, it's the culture. I'm still waiting on you to come and see Switzerland to understand my dancing, what good movies are made of and what real milk tastes like. I know having seen me must scare you to ever enter the crazy culture of the Swiss, but still it's great, and Ste, you would have your wife by your side, she would fight all the crazy dancers off :-) Si, watch that wired movie where the guys loses it's had and where they put the hand in the microwave ;-) My love to England.

lördag, 08 april, 2006  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home