söndag, oktober 02, 2005

Breakdown

There are quite a few changes in my life. Starting at the point that now I life alone, which makes life kind of different. I like being on my own. The last few weeks were crazy. I was down a lot and everything seemed to go wrong. One day my boss and his wife couldn't watch it anymore and they took me into their office. There I started to cry like a Baby. I hate crying infront of: people I don't like, Ex boyfriends and my boss! But that break down helped me realise that something needs to change. I couldn't pray anymore, there was like a wall between me and God and I couldn't sleep anymore. 3 mornings I prayed, worshiped, read the Bible and another book about Jesus and I listened to God and wrote things down. I realised that I focued on a man only, instead of God and his will for my life. I had lost my passion for God because I gave my heart to someone else. But that is over now. Something is going to change. I want to work for God's kingdom as I did before, I want to change something in this world. There are a few options of what I could do, but what is most on my heart at the moment is going to hill song college Sydney and study counceling for a year. Now I'm at my parents place and just told them about what's on my mind - it's just a thought. My Mum wasn't even surprised. I'm not sure if this is what God wants me to do, but what ever he wants me to do, I will do it. I lay down my dream of getting married and having sweet kids, because if this is not God's plan I don't want it anymore, even if it hurts - it does hurt. But I know my only fullfilment is in God and there is no greater love than his. I love you God! And now I have to go, my Mum just called me - dinner time. It's nice to be at home :-) People out there, please pray for me, and tell me, what God tells you. Cheers

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hey Simi. Only just read this. I am praying for you my friend! What Dave said is true. Put Jesus first and you cannot be dissapointed, and even if you are, put Jesus first :) (Although you WONT be dissapointed)

Email me and let me know what's going on.

Love ya,
James.

onsdag, 12 oktober, 2005  
Blogger Lemony Snickett said...

Hallo my beautiful swiss friend.
Just read your blog and was sad to hear that you are not having a great time at the moment. However, as long as you look to God you will always be heading in the right direction. Simon is having a tough time at the moment aswell, so I will tell you what I told him.... THE SHADOW PROVES THE SUN SHINES.
I love you Simone, we all do back in sunny England. So just know that you will always have someone to talk to AND someone praying for you!
x x x Stephen

måndag, 17 oktober, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home