torsdag, november 10, 2005

Prayer - no word left to say

Oh Father God
Please hold me in your arms.
Take the pain away. It hurts so bad.
I´m desperate without vision and I´m lost without hope. I´m lost without you.
I feel torn apart.
Just want to stay in bed and cry.
My love for him is real.
Talking to him confirmed that I really want him to be the man of my life.
Father, why do I have this love within me if he does not feel the same for me?
Why did I have to fall for him in the first place?
Why do you let me do the same mistake again and again?
I know you proved your love for me at the cross, yet I struggle to see it.
The fight for my soul.
I´m so tired Lord - tired of feeling.
Because I can´t understand how he can look me in the eyes and not feel anything at all.
Because I can´t understand how he can reject me without even really getting to know me.
Because, Father, I declared him perfect in my eyes and my feelings for him are true.
I love his world.
How can it be, that I believe we were created for each other while he can´t see it at all.
Pick me up Lord. Save me from myself. How can I let go?
I believe in you Father. I believe in supernatural power. I believe in miracles.
How can I possibly stop hoping.
I lay it down at the cross.
Lord, if he is not for me, then please take the feelings away. But if we are meant to be together, Lord, then make the feelings even stronger. And please plant the same feelings in his heart.
I love you Lord, my Father, my Refuge, my Shelter and my Light.
I need you to act. I did everything I could. I was honest about my feelings.
You promised to bless me. You promised me a son. I stand on this promise and I will not let go.
Your word is truth and you can´t lie.
Help me to get through this.
My heart breaks everytime I see him with another girl.
Save me Lord, I don´t want to drown in this sea.
I love this church and I don´t want to feel pain everytime I´m there.
This is my minestry, the thing I love doing. Working for your kingdom. This church is my home. Where else can I go - except back to England (you people in England, I love you, thanks so much for all your love and prayers)?
I feel so small and helpless. I AM small and helpless.
Defend me, oh Lord, for my shield fell down and my sword lies broken beneath my feet.
Help me to have faith. Faith in love.
You have the power to heal my broken heart. You have the power to set me free.
I plead with you Lord, to send someone that holds me, holds me in his arms.
He will come, he WILL come.
He will see, one day he will see.
Father, please carry me through this.
Help me to focus on you and my work at church. For your glory, that my brothers and my friends may see.
Jesus, you´re the love of my life. In your name I pray.
Amen

8 Comments:

Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

All I can do is tell you that I'm praying for you.

If my arms could reach, I'd be giving you a really big hug right now.

xxx

fredag, 11 november, 2005  
Anonymous Anonym said...

hi simone!!
i love you n will be praying for you too!! i miss you loads n loads!!!
i wanna give you a big hug too!!!

fredag, 11 november, 2005  
Blogger thej9 said...

Hey chickadee! I don't know if anyone can say anything that could make you feel better at the moment but God never gives you more than you can cope with as long as you stick with him! I love you, j xxx

fredag, 11 november, 2005  
Blogger James said...

You know I am praying for you Simi. It WILL be ok, just hang in there and trust God for the things you can't understand at the moment. His plans are prefect, He just doesn't always tell us about them ahead of time, and He has perfect plans for you!

Love and Hugs!!

fredag, 11 november, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

Hey there,
Lets hope we both get the answers to our difficult questions soon, but I can say without any uncertainty that things will get better. God is always there and he knows what he's doing, it's just sometimes we can't see it.
I know what it feels like to be lost in your own feelings for someone else and even though it's like your alone God has promised us everything we'll ever need to get through life and He keeps his promises.
I'm still praying for you everyday. xx

lördag, 12 november, 2005  
Blogger Lemony Snickett said...

Christianity is all well and good when things are going OUR way, don't feel down just because your not at your idea of where your life should be headed. God has a plan for your life!
The shadow proves the sunshines.
love Stephen x

måndag, 14 november, 2005  
Blogger rwj said...

hey sexy swiss bird, did you get the postcard i sent!, if it got lost with "stoopid" royal mail, then i will send you another one!
i miss you so much, i promise i will come to see you and roger in sweedishland soon!!!england beat argentina in geneva and andrew murray beat tim henman in swiss open in basil...im up on my swiss sport, those naughty swiss and turkish footballers,tut tut!!! any way love you loads swiss chick!*mwah* ich leibe dich

tisdag, 22 november, 2005  
Blogger Ashley said...

Simone - I had some spare time and was just checking out some blogs I hadn't seen in awhile. God led me to yours... This is so weird - what you are going through sounds identical to the way I have felt these past few months. Seriously... I could have written that blog myself, it's just how I've felt too. You out to email me, I'm in the States right now. Would love to chat. Praying for you...

fredag, 25 november, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home