torsdag, maj 05, 2005

Scotland

Today was another day with rain, sunshine and wind. Welcome to Scotland. I really enjoy my time here with Ashley. She lives in a really lovely flat. Wonderful Ash, thanks for practising the w with me. It's nice to be back in Glasgow, I love it, especially the scottish accent. And it's good to see the OM team and that what was a vision came true. We managed to get out on the countryside yesterday, but spend most of the time in the city, as Ashley has to work. I was pierced by a woman for the first time. I'm sure Mark will work out how many pearcings I have now, but Mark, there is still none below my belly ;-)And I bought some DVD's: All 3 Lord of the Ring's, Grease, Dirty dancing and Pretty woman, there you go. As much as I enjoy it here, I'm excited to get down to England this weekend to visit all the great people down there. Oakham, I'm coming :-)
Another really good thing about being here is, that I take more time to study the Bible, that's just so good. I hope I will be taking time to think about my life in England, I really should do so. This week, Catherine, the girl that works with me at the hotel, send me a text saying, that she will be gone when I come back. Work is going to be such a mess, I really don't want to go back, this is going to be a nightmare.

6 Comments:

Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Simone!! We're going to watch rude movies together!!

tisdag, 10 maj, 2005  
Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Yea Si, indeed, this is what we're going to do, but you shouldn't tell everyone, that could cost me my good reputation :-)

tisdag, 10 maj, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

What What What?????
What!?
Rude movies eh? Shame on you Simone!

onsdag, 11 maj, 2005  
Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Si, this is all your fault! I hope that movie is gonna be a good one ;-) Shame on Si as well!

torsdag, 12 maj, 2005  
Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

I really enjoyed watching rude movies with you Simone! They don't come as rude as Idle Hands or The Incredibles...!

Come visit again soon! xxx

lördag, 14 maj, 2005  
Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Cheers Si
I also enjoyed watching movies with you and Lucy, I love Lucy! If you don't want her anymore you can send her over to Switzerland.

måndag, 16 maj, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home