tisdag, april 11, 2006

Walking on a new street

A lot has happened and I just don't manage to write it all down, I will try to post more. Ok, last week I started my new job as TeenStreet co-ordinator at the OM office. The work is fun and the people are cool, too. I feel so free there. At the hotel I was watched by two cameras all the time, sick, I know. The hard part about my job is getting up at 6am and coming home after 7pm. 4 hours a day I spend in the train. Something to get used to, but the job is so worth it, the Teens are worth it and surely God is worth it.
Last week was my birthday and I won't mention how old I'm now, because often people don't believe me anyway and I don't think age is important anyway. But it was my birthday and I decided, rather spontanious, to have a little party. We were 14 people squeezed into my little living room and of course I didn't have enough chairs, but hey, that was cool. We ate a lot and then went dancing - Drum'n base. It was great, and hey, I think I didn't hit anyone, I stept on some people's feet though, but that's normal.
Last Frieday we had a mice race at church. My freaky team (the Tribal Games team) organised it. Five of us had a mouse that was in the race. My mouse was really cool, we became friends right away. So when the race started she run as fast as she could, while others were going forward, turning around, being rather confused, my mouse knew what her job was. We won and she never weed on me when I held her. Good mousy.

1 Comments:

Blogger thej9 said...

Wow! Racing mice!
You commute for God and I think that is AMAZING! We all love you Simone... I wish we could afford to visit you in Swiss Land, you are a blessing sent straight from God to us, proof that he loves us. Janine xxx

fredag, 14 april, 2006  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home