onsdag, september 27, 2006

Blue

Yes, the sky is blue again (ok, there are some clouds) after some days of rain this feels great!

Anyway, what to tell. There is a lot of transformation going on. I still don't understand why I have to keep on changing and moving all the time, but hey, if God things I can handle it, that works for me. Still, sometimes it bothers me that I can't have a "normal" life. BUT God is good and there is no better way than his so I will keep on following him, which sometimes means to sacrifice and leave pieces of my heart behind. Glory to God. Oh, yes, the transformation... I won't be working for OM during winter and after TeenStreet 2007 I will quit my job as Coordinator. Now I have to figure out what to do during winter (only God knows weather or not I will spend winter in Switzerland) and what to do next summer. Well, summer is far away, so I don't think about that just yet, but winter (December - February) must be sorted out sometimes soon. I'm working on that one. All I know is that I want to dedicate those month to God in a special way. I'm open for suggestions ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lemony Snickett said...

I will pray for you Simone.
I will pray that God will show you where to go and what to do next.
I will also get the rest of the lovely youth here at Oakham to pray for you aswell. At our biblestudy we can all pray for you together!
I miss and love you Simone.
See you soon.
Stephen xxx
p.s. Me and Janine were talking about coming to visit you in Switzerland at some point. Would this be OK?

torsdag, 05 oktober, 2006  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home