måndag, maj 16, 2005

England

What can I say?! It was like coming home. People at Oakham church welcomed me with open arms. If felt like I had been away for only a week or something - very strange, but very cool :-)It was awesome seeing everyone again and doing fun stuff like hanging out at youth club (luv you guys there), going to Pizza hut, the cinema, shopping with Beck, or hanging out at people's homes, riding the motor bike with Andy (a big thank you to Andy and Meg for having me staying at their place) and of course my long walks with Molly, my favourit dog. It was cool talking to my LUKE brothers about the mistery of man, life and God.
This week was just so relaxing for me and I will try to come back soon, but first of all I have to work. I started working today and found out, that not one but two of my collegues had left during my vacation. Now this is not good and I'm rather confused about all this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Hi Lisa
Thank you!! I hope I'll be back soon :-) Have a nice day.

torsdag, 19 maj, 2005  
Blogger Lemony Snickett said...

Halo Simone!
Just wanna say a big THAMK YOU for coming over to England and cheering us all up. We love to see you and hear your crazy stories.
Thank you for the chocolate and the sweets!
Luv Stephen x

lördag, 21 maj, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home