torsdag, juli 28, 2005

Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was asked to update my blog. Well, I don't have much to say - because there were no real changes in my life. I still do what I always do. BUT, tomorrow things will change, because I will go to Teen Street. Germany here I come. This is gonna be my Teen Street Nr. 10. Right after Teen Street I will join the youth planet camp - the Teenager camp of my church. That will be cool as well. I got the lovely job to talk the the girls about sex. It was interesting to prepare that workshop, I learned a lot about dating myself and about love and lust and all there is. So now if it comes down to dating and all that business I'm an expert ;-) only in theory though. Yea, I'm still single, but I love God and everything he gave me and I know that he's got the perfect plan for me - if only he'd hurry up a bit.

5 Comments:

Blogger rwj said...

simone your so RUDE, you are the perfect person to give that talk, who knows you may find a christian boy friend at teen street..who knows?(god) we saw charlie and the chocolate factory yesterday at the cinema!!! english chocolate is so much nicer than swiss chocolate, dont you think???

lördag, 30 juli, 2005  
Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Most definitely not. Give me some Toblerone over a Dairy Milk any day!

lördag, 06 augusti, 2005  
Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Cheers guys. Yea maybe I found THE man at Teen Street - only God knows. Maybe I stop fighting for the one I really want, because I believe that it is his job to fight and not mine. But hey, Rob, come on, we both know that Swiss chocolate is the best in the world. I guess it's time for you to come to the paradise of chocolate - bring Si with you. Si, the mountains here are all like Toblerone - out of chocolate :-)

söndag, 14 augusti, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

Mmmmmm... Mountains MADE of chocolate!
Good luck with your boy troubles, I'm sure everything will turn out good. God's plans are perfect :-)

måndag, 15 augusti, 2005  
Blogger Simon Bridgwater said...

Swiss chocolate is perfect... Gods plans are perfect... I notice a trend... maybe Heaven is full of Swiss chocolate? Wow!

tisdag, 16 augusti, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home