torsdag, maj 26, 2005

Switzerland

It's nearly 10pm and we still have way over 20°C. Not nice to work now, but that's what I do. We still didn't find any replacement for the two girls that left, which brings tension. My boss is overworked, which is never good.
Last night I spent at my parents flat. It was my youngest bro's birthday and so I went home, got to talk to my brothers, what football and movies with them. Boys are cool :-) And I got to talk to my parents. I haven't seen them since I came back from England.
My sister came back from New York on Sunday and in the evening she came to church, so that was cool.
Otherwise I'm busy catching up with friends, ride my bike and I read "men are from mars, women are from venus" (or something like that). But I guess, I will never understand man, still I guess that's ok, because if I would fully understand man, that I would be one. Hm, maybe I should stop writing, I'm too tired and it's too hot to think anyway.