tisdag, juni 28, 2005

Hot

These last week the weather was incredible. I love it - it's so hot :-) Yesterday I went to Geneva. When I arrived and walked to the lake, I realised how much I miss it. I could go back, there is only one person holding me back in Basel - without even knowing it. On the way to meet a friend, I meet a guy with whom I used to hang around back in 1998. It was so much fun to see him again. Then I went to see my friend Alex. I haven't seen her for a long time eather. Many things happened during the last years... Later I traveled to Lausanne, where I stayed with Angie. She will go to Hawaii in this automn, I'm happy for her. It was great to hang with her. We watched surfer dvd's and talked about sharkes and New Sealand. We want to go there maybe next year... Today I traveled on to the mountains. I went to visit another friend in Saas Fee, haven't seen her for a year. It was cooler up there than it's here in Basel. I'm swetting like a pig, I'm quite impressed :-) Oh, for the next 10 days my boss is on holiday and I have to replace him. Great. I'm glad when he's back.

3 Comments:

Blogger rwj said...

hey simone sorry i havnt spoke for so long, cuz my computer was bust...but im back now...you been busy being everywhere... glad its hot there cuz its raining over here..
missin u

fredag, 01 juli, 2005  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hello Simone! This is the first time i've checked out your blog and it's great to hear what you're up to! I know you sent me that e-mail ages ago, but you know what i'm like! Wow you're Boss for 10days, scary! Hope you are well and say hi to your sister and the other guys for me. xx

onsdag, 06 juli, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

Hey Simone!
It must be so cool to know people all over the place, you can just pick up you're passport and jump on a plane anytime and go anywhere!
Anyways, you need to tell this guy you like that you fancy him or you'll just end up missing your chance which really sucks!
Just say "Hey, I like you. Wanna go out sometime?" and if he says anything but "Yes" then he's an idiot and he doesn't deserve you. Ok, that's that out of the way!

P.s. I still can't draw legolas! :-(

onsdag, 06 juli, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home