fredag, juli 08, 2005

up and down

People in England, I'm with you in my thoughts, these are horrible days, yet we have an awesome God. Yesterday I watched the "Jesus" movie. It's the one with the Jesus that has really strange hair. I realised again that Jesus was a really cool guy and had lots of courage and also that he loved until the end. That man was in pain nailed on a cross and he still loved. HE STILL LOVED! I think this is amazing. When I'm in pain I'm not very loving, even if it's only my heart that's hurting. But with Jesus, it was his body, heart and soul that were hurting.
God also told me to be patient with the man I want. At least for a change I know what I want. No, that's not true, I don't know what I want, but who I want.
Lately I traveled a lot, whenever I got a day off. From Geneva to Arosa - from lakes to mountains. It was good to meet some old friends and to spend time on my own. I love hanging by the lake, that's why I would love to go back to Geneva - who knows.
At work things are ok. No stress, still I'm hanging at the hotel a lot. Met some interesting people during the last few weeks, that's the cool thing about the hotel.

4 Comments:

Blogger rwj said...

hey simone your so cool, i miss you so much...so roger federer won wimbeldon again! this was not a supprise! maybe next year he should play tennis whilst playing the bagpipes (dudle sac) he'd still proberbly win...can i have your address, cuz i want to send you something!!!thanx rob

lördag, 23 juli, 2005  
Blogger Lemony Snickett said...

Hi Simone!
Its Stephen (from sunny England!), the bombings in London are a bit of a bummer! oh well. . . Its in Gods hands! I love you swiss bird!
stephen (the last of the English gentlemen).

tisdag, 26 juli, 2005  
Blogger matt said...

Hey, I'm a gentleman too.
I open doors for ladies and everything!

tisdag, 26 juli, 2005  
Blogger Simone's adventures said...

Cheers guys

Both of you are true gentleman, just keep on working on becoming even more perfect ;-)You go guys. Hey, you should come and teach Swiss man how to treat a woman, it's about time that they learn it.

torsdag, 28 juli, 2005  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home